Sunday, December 02, 2007

SNOW!!!!!







WooHoo! It's soooo nice to have some of the white stuff back around. With about six inches by my place it's actually enough to get out and play in, too! Combine that with 15-20mph winds today and there was really only one thing left to do - go kiting! Since lots of local lakes are either open or just-froze, I figured we better stick to dry land. Nick and I headed down to Cottage Grove for some gusty fun with my foils. I was surprised to see about 6 other kiters cruising and boosting there when we arrived. Nick's just getting started, but did real well and even tried some boosts! I didn't get my skiis on, but still had fun getting yanked around by my 5m. Mostly, though, it was just fun to get out in the snow. Here's to a winter full of fun!

1 comment:

Nora Whitmore said...

I'm going to have to check that spot out! Maybe Thursday can be my first day kiting this year...we'll see if there's wind that day!