Monday, July 09, 2007

4th of July








Well, the 4th proved to be a great study break. I was up at my cabin from Tuesday evening until Saturday night and managed to spend almost all of that time on the water. Kim was up from Wednesday till Friday and wound up doing almost as many activities as I did. She learned to kneeboard, hit the rope swing, cruised on the jetski, went sailing, and more. Nate and Emily were up for a couple days as well and it was great to get them out to the lake for some fun (though I have to apologize again for the sailing debacle). That night Kim, Nate, Emily, and I all went to the Whistling Bird for a nice cajun dinner, Gilbert style. My nephews and a bunch of their friends were also up there and I got to spend quite a bit of time beating them up on the tube.

Now, however, its back to reality and cramming for the Bar. Sorry to everybody who I've been out of touch with lately. I swear, just two more weeks and I'll be a real person again. Please don't take the lack of contact as anything other than just an extreme need to study.

In the meantime, I threw a video of the kids on a tube and one of me crashing on the kneeboard onto YouTube. Check them out if you get a chance: http://www.youtube.com/user/faceplant010.

Hopefully I'll be able to see everybody soon, and wish me luck to get me through my exam!

No comments: