Monday, July 30, 2007

Finally!








Done with the Bar Exam! No idea if I passed or not, but at least I don't have to worry about it for a while. In the meantime, a few friends helped me enjoy my first free weekend after the test up at the cabin. Also, happy birthday to Meaghan! Thanks to everybody for helping out with the chores this weekend (especially Kim), and thanks to the Flis girls for the ride home. Also, thanks to Kressen for doing a great job getting pics of people behind the boat - great job! Hope everybody had fun - I know I did. The pics are myself walking on water, Beecher and Nicole on the kneeboard and Nick on the tube. Thanks everybody for coming out and making it such a fun time.

1 comment:

Nora Whitmore said...

I thought only Jesus and Ninjas could walk on water! Are you secretly a Ninja???