Saturday, March 08, 2008

Climbing!





Wednesday night I went over to Vertical Endeavors with Nora and my three nephews. We were there for about 4 hours and really had a good time. Nora going for Ironwoman status by climbing for her 3rd straight day, the boys were all progressing nicely, handling a number of 5.8 climbs. I'm still working on a couple of the prolonged overhang 5.9's, but making progress. I brought my little camera, or at least what's left of it, along. Unfortuanately it's been knocked around, dropped, and even flooded with water on a dive trip when a small pebble kept my housing from sealing properly. To it's credit, it still works. The only problem is that there's a film covering the inside of the lense from when it was flooded. So, here's a few mediocre pics of the night. There's Nora on Belay, Zach on the 5.7's and 5.8's, and one of Neil taking a run at one of my favorite 5.9's. Unfortunately Connor seems to climb to quickly - all of the pics with him in them blurred in the low light. Aside from that it was a great night, and big thanks to Nora for all the help.

No comments: